Komatsu Forklift’s have been operating in Australia since 1964 and our business commenced shortly thereafter – that’s 58+ years in Australia.
- We are 100% owned by Komatsu Ltd, which manufactures construction, mining, forestry and materials handling equipment in factories throughout the world.
- Komatsu Group consists of 147 Group Companies and employs over 46,000 people globally.
Extensive Brands, Extensive Range, Extensive Reach
- Komatsu Forklift Australia Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian supplier and distributor of Komatsu Forklifts, Baumann Sideloaders and also distributes Kevrek Cranes nationally.
- Covering many locations situated throughout Australia in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Newcastle, Wollongong, Townsville, Rockhampton & Cairns.
- In addition to our branches, Komatsu Forklift has 2 Service centres located in Whyalla, South Australia and Mayfield, New South Wales, residential technicians in Taree New South Wales, Toowoomba and Mackay in Queensland and authorised dealers in regional NSW, Victoria and Tasmania ensure that we are represented both regionally and nationally throughout Australia.
- We support all forklift brands, makes and models allowing you to take advantage of Komatsu service and support even if you don’t yet own a Komatsu forklift.
- With extensive workshop facilities and parts holdings at each branch, supplemented by our west and east coast Parts Distribution Centres and our fleet of GPS tracked mobile service vehicles, we can ensure that you receive the best response times and maximise the utilisation of your forklift fleet.