The cornerstone of Komatsu's management is our commitment to QUALITY and RELIABILITY.
Our corporate value is the total sum of trust given to us by society and all our stakeholders. To enhance this trust, all Komatsu Group companies continually strive to strengthen their corporate governance and manufacturing competitiveness.
This policy not only applies to our products and services but also extends to all other aspects of the Komatsu Group, including organisations, businesses, employees and management. Komatsu Group companies and their employees follow five key guidelines to ensure we can stand by our philosophy:
- To always think about the needs of customers and to strive to provide products, services and systems that are environment-friendly, safe and innovative
- To always pursue self-initiated innovation of technology and management
- Promote consolidated management from global perspective
- To contribute to the welfare of the local community as a good corporate citizen
- To provide employees with opportunities for self-initiated innovation and achievements
Tochigi Manufacturing Plant - Japan
Komatsu Forklifts are manufactured in the Tochigi Plant in central Japan together with Komatsu Mini excavators and Komatsu mini wheel loaders.
We support all forklift brands, makes and models allowing you to take advantage of Komatsu service and support even if you don’t yet own a Komatsu forklift.
With extensive workshop facilities and parts holdings at each branch, supplemented by our west and east coast Parts Distribution Centres and our fleet of GPS tracked mobile service vehicles, we can ensure that you receive the best response times and maximise the utilisation of your forklift fleet.
Komatsu in Australia
Today in Australia, Komatsu Limited operates 4 businesses all under the control of Komatsu Limited Japan.
- Komatsu Forklift Australia
- Rental, Sale, Service and Support for Forklifts
- Komatsu Marketing Support Australia / Komatsu Australia Limited
- Sale, Service and Support for Earthmoving and Mining Equipment
- Komatsu Mining Corporation
- Sale, Service & Support for Underground Mining Equipment
- Komatsu Forest
- Sale, Service and Support for Timber Harvesting Equipment
- Komatsu Corporate Finance
- Finance products to Komatsu product users
Komatsu Forklift Australia are your ideal partner for your material handling equipment, from hand pallet trucks through to container handling equipment Komatsu Forklift have the answer.
Komatsu has the total support capability for your materials, minerals and timber handling equipment.
Our Executive Management
Deputy Managing Director & CFO
General Manager National Operations
National Product Support, Training & Marketing Manager