Like all products from the Komatsu brand, Komatsu forklifts are known for their reliability and quality. From their inception, Komatsu has engineered a large range of mining, construction and earthmoving machinery. Since 1945, Komatsu has also included forklifts in their focus, with Komatsu forklifts being sold all over the world.
Komatsu Forklift Australia is the exclusive supplier and distributor of Komatsu Forklifts, Warehouse Equipment and Baumann Side loaders in Australia and also distributes Kevrek Cranes nationally.
We have a competitive and highly regarded range of electric forklifts and engine powered forklifts in Sydney for hire, rent, or purchase.
Benefits of hiring forklifts in Sydney
There are many reasons why a lot of people choose to hire forklifts for their business or organisation, such as:
- Skip the large upfront cost – You won’t immediately be hit with large upfront costs.
- Skip paying for maintenance – The hire cost is inclusive of repair and maintenance for fair wear and tear. So, you can keep better track of your expenses, and use the money for other things.
- No waiting time – Our forklifts are available with same day delivery in most of our locations (excluding Darwin).
- Scale up – You can exercise the flexibility with our forklift leases to scale up your fleet when the demand increases.
- Try out technology upgrades as they come – Hiring allows you to try out newly produced and manufactured forklifts equipped with the latest safety features & technologies. This also makes a great option for figuring out or confirming what forklifts are best suited for your business before purchasing a new forklift, or fleet.
- Tax deductible – The money you spend on forklift hire in Sydney may benefit you as a tax-deductible cost.
Forklift Hires in Sydney
Electric Forklifts – Powered by batteries, these forklifts are small and compact. The 1.8-3.0 tonne Komatsu models have water resistance, dust proofing and impressive energy saving features that also makes them suitable for outdoors. In addition, their smaller size, lack of exhaust emissions and low noise make them the ideal choice for indoor lifting.
Gas, Diesel, LPG and Petrol Forklifts – In addition to our electric forklifts, we also have engine powered forklifts that run on diesel, LPG or petrol. Strong, durable and great at handling outdoors operations they are available in lifting capacities of up to 25 tonnes. Our range of forklifts for hire in Sydney are also fitted with innovative features for the best visibility, ergonomic design, and ease of use.
As the experts in this field we can also help assist you if you need any attachments for the professional heavy lifting at your workplace. Let us know if you need any clamps, slippers and rotators.
The Komatsu Difference | Exclusive Features
Komatsu products are known for their reliable leading-edge capabilities and design. Our dual floating structures utilise a dual floating structure to cushion & dampen vibrations from the engine, road and load to minimise operator fatigue. Take a closer look at our range to browse more of the Komatsu exclusive features in our impressive forklifts.
Contact us today!
Contact our office in Sydney on (02) 8801 2100 to get started. We’ll talk to you about the needs of your business & tailor a solution that’s right for you & your budget.