|Model||Fuel Type||Rated Capacity (kg)||Load Centre (mm)||Tyres||Mast (m)||Turning Radius (mm)|
Komatsu puts its technologies and know-how into the design and construction of the EX50 engine. With its 4 key cutting edge technologies, the engine provides better fuel efficiency, maximum productivity, and lowered operating costs.
The EX50’s excellent visibility, operator comfort and ease of operation are all designed to deliver greater operator productivity and efficiency.
Reduced Operating Costs
- Hydraulic load sensing valve
- The EX50’s large fuel tank reduces the need for frequent fill-ups and easy-to-see inspection windows show fuel and oil levels.
- A unique air cleaner automatically ejects airborne dust to reduce clogging of the filter element, thus improving suction efficiency and improving filter element life.
- A reserve tank for engine coolant keeps the system at a constant level and eliminates the need for frequent refills.
- Now, when you buy a new Komatsu forklift the warranty runs for 5 years or 10,000 hours operation (Subject to Komatsu Forklift Australia warranty terms & conditions).
- A highly rigid frame enhances truck durability and load handling performance. Use of a main frame structure that consists of a single piece of thick plate steel provides high rigidity against twisting caused by static steering, turning, or uneven surfaces resulting in excellent truck durability and load-handling performance.
- High pressure compressed fuel is stored in an accumulator chamber called a common rail. The fuel is injected into each cylinder at the proper time by an ECU (electronic controlled unit). This high pressure compression rail system optimizes fuel burn and greatly reduces fuel consumption.
Environmental & Operator Safety
- Clean, powerful diesel engine
- Low noise
- Komatsu's Hydraulic Suspension Cab (HSC) mount system raises the operator’s cab from the vehicle chassis with a hydraulic suspension system that absorbs most operational vibration. This greatly helps improve operator comfort to reduce fatigue even during long work shifts.
- Operational visibility is greatly enhanced through improvements of the shape of the top of the counterweight and through an increased distance between the inner mast rails. Rearward visibility has been improved through a downward angle to the top edge of the counterweight. Also, forward visibility has been improved by re positioning the lift chains to the outside rail.
- Deluxe Suspension seat is standard on all EX range of forklifts