|Model||Fuel Type||Rated Capacity(kg)||Load Centre(kg)||Tyres||Mast(m)||Turning Radius|
|FD70-10||Diesel||7000||600||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||3350|
|FD80-10||Diesel||8000||600||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||3450|
The DX50 features Komatsu’s designed and manufactured diesel engine, drive-train and wet disc brake system that all provide rugged and dependable life cycle cost benefits.
A full suspension seat and dual-floating structure provide operator comforts that improve efficiencies and productivity. A unique Open-center Load Moderating Hydraulic System (OLMS) contributes to lower fuel consumption and lower total operating costs.
- Long life hydraulic system with twin cooler to withstand severe conditions
- Hydraulic regeneration circuit with a tandem pump to minimize the rise in hydraulic oil temperature
- Maintains oil purity keeping the hydraulics clean and low maintenance
- Protected tilt cylinder piping reduces damage.
- Integrated bonnet
- Now, when you buy a new Komatsu forklift the warranty runs for 5 years or 10,000 hours operation (Subject to Komatsu Forklift Australia warranty terms & conditions).
- Excellent front and rear visibility including elimination of the inner mast stay
- Hydraulic suspension cab for smooth operation
- Quiet operation with low noise engine, integrated bonnet and other noise suppressing equipment
- Electric control lever so gears can be changed by a finger touch
- Top travel speed and gradeability
- Smooth initial acceleration
- HydroMaster brakes for reliable braking power
The braking system uses a vacuum-based HydroMaster system as a brake assist unit. Vacuum pressure assists power cylinder operation, and the wheel cylinders operate due to power cylinder pressure, resulting in excellent braking performance. Even if the engine stalls, fluid flows from the vacuum tank to the assist mechanism to guarantee reliable braking power. The eight-ton type employs a full hydraulic power brake.