|Model||Fuel Type||Rated Capacity (kg)||Load Centre (mm)||Tyres||Mast (m)||Turning Radius (mm)|
|FG/FD40ZT-10||LPG/Petrol or Diesel||4000||500||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||2580 (Compact Model)|
|FG/FD40-10||LPG/Petrol or Diesel||4000||600||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||2770|
|FG/FD45-10||LPG/Petrol or Diesel||4500||600||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||2820|
|FG/FD50AT-10||LPG/Petrol or Diesel||5000||600||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||2850 (Compact Model)|
The fusion of advanced engine technologies and Komatsu’s unique hydraulic system enables the CX50 Series to achieve significant reduction in total operation costs and facilitates superior working performance.
With standard wet disc brakes, and Closed-center Load Sensing hydraulic system (CLSS), the CX series achieves reduced costs of operation and reduced maintenance costs.
Also equipped with a full suspension seat and dual-floating structure to provide operator comforts that improve efficiencies and productivity. The CX50 challenges the conventional concept of the forklift.
Reduced Operating Costs
- Now, when you buy a new Komatsu forklift the warranty runs for 5 years or 10,000 hours operation (Subject to Komatsu Forklift Australia warranty terms & conditions).
- Komatsu Only: The CLSS automatically detects the hydraulic load, only the required amount of oil is supplied. Advantages include:
- Smooth traveling during hydraulic operations
- Superior productivity, especially when attachments are used
- No need to rev engine when using hydraulics
- Reduced fuel consumption (up to 8% with diesel engine)
- Komatsu Only: The Oil Cooled wet disc braking system can withstand approx. 10 years or 10,000hrs without maintenance.The wet disc brake system is sealed with oil to block dust penetration, providing durable, water resistant and fade resistant characteristics. Smooth, stable braking provides productivity and reliability in demanding operations. The oil in a wet disc brake system is circulated through the brake oil cooler. This mechanism ensures stable braking under a heavy work load and prevents deterioration of the braking force that could be caused by raised oil temperatures.
- Wet disc brakes withstand severe conditions
- High rigidity mast, frame, front and rear axles
- The Fully Hydrostatic Power Steering (FHPS) system facilitates fully stationary steering as well as switchback operations using the small diameter steering wheel. The system has a superior response capability so that the operator can maneuver easily with a load even in a tight area.
- The secure lever controls with minimum movement using fingertip operator for the F/R lever. The control levers feature contoured knobs for ease of control. A smaller steering wheel permits widened forward visibility along with the redesigned dashboard for complete fork tip visibility.
- A unique dual vibration cushioning system reduced vibrations in the compartment, steering wheel, control levers and the mast. Any vibrations transmitted from the engine or road surface are quickly absorbed. The system is friendly to both the operator and the load.
- KOPS Plus – standard on the CX50 – locks out lift, lower, tilt and traveling functions when the operator leaves the seat for more than three seconds. They do not resume until the operator returns to the seat and resets the controls. A flashing yellow warning light alerts the operator when the KOPS lock is activated. In addition, the forks cannot be lowered while the key is in the off position.
- Komatsu’s unique cushioning valve enables controlled braking force that precisely reflects the pressure on the brake pedal.
- Two counterweight air outlets are provided on the left and right sides and an exhaust pipe outlet is provided at a lower position. This prevents the operator from being exposed to hot air from the radiator and exhaust gases while driving in reverse.
- The full suspension seat provides improved operator comfort. The deluxe seat features improved vibration resistance and reduced stress on the body. This seat features six-step reclining backrest, seat cushion adjustable dial and a retractable seat belt.
The FG/FD40ZT-10 & FG/FD50AT-10 provide maximum lifting capacity in a small compact chassis size. Ideal for tight indoor spaces.