|Model||Fuel Type||Rated Capacity (kg)||Load Centre (mm)||Tyres||Mast (m)||Turning Radius(mm)|
|FB25-12||Battery||2500||500||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||2120|
|FB30-12||Battery||3000||500||Puncture Proof or Pneumatic||Full range||2300|
The NEW range of Komatsu's 2.5 - 3.0 tonne battery electric forklifts are water-resistant, dust-proof and are designed with advanced energy saving features. Suitable for indoors & outdoors operations.
Lower Operating Costs
- Max. 20% energy-saving contributes to extended operating hours (FB25-12)
- Highly efficient PM (permanent magnet) motor
- Now, when you buy a new Komatsu forklift the warranty runs for 5 years or 10,000 hours operation (Subject to Komatsu Forklift Australia warranty terms & conditions).
- A brand-new control system that reduces power consumption
- Optimized truck balance
Waterproof & Dustproof Design
- IP X4 Waterproof Standard Specification
- Major electrical harnesses and controllers in the FB25/30-12 employ the DT connectors, they are also used in Komatsu construction machinery, for superior waterproofing and dustproofing ability.
- Enhanced water resistance and dustproofing of controllers
- Sealed, highly efficient Permanent Magnet motors
- Full AC Operation
- Superb turning stability
- Longer Wheelbase Contributes to Superb Travel Comfort
- Highly Programmable controller to adjust traveling, lifting and tilting speeds
- Operator presence sensing system
- Travel neutral safety
- Ramp Control
- Speed Limiter
- Over Speed Alarm
- Rear assist grip with horn button
- Parking Brake with Indicator Lamp
KOMTRAX TM - Remote Machine Monitoring & Tracking
- Machine Operation Information - Provides details of machine operation information on a daily
basis makes it possible to understand power consumption trends and running costs.
- Machine Location Information - Grasping machine location information allows machine operation management.
- Operation Report - Monthly and annual operation records are available in PDF or excel format.
Advanced Information Technology
The large, user-friendly color monitor enables accurate and smooth operation. Checking the truck speed, battery discharge, and other essential information is easy and at a glance. Function keys facilitate easy setup of travel or lifting modes and travel speed limit.
- Hour meter (SMR) integration state
- Parking brake indication
- Load handling interlock indication
- Travel interlock indication
- Load handling power mode
- Travel power mode
- Clock / Hour meter / Travel distance indication / Caution symbol
- Travel speed
- Directional lever position / Action level monitor
- Battery discharge indicator (BDI)
- Average power consumption
- Instantaneous power consumption (ECO gauge)
- Guidance icon
- Function button
Product Reviews & Articles
Australasian Transport News
Structure strength is a big selling point of the Komatsu FB25-12